Here are the websites providing comprehensive investment information
- CBS MarketWatch: http://cbs.marketwatch.com
- CNN Money: http://cnn.com/money
- Microsoft Money Central: http://moneycentral.com
- Morningstar.com: http://morningstar.com
- Motley Fool: http://fool.com
- The Street: http://thestreet.com
- Wall Steet City: http://wallstreetcity.com
Stocks selling at a very low price are called "penny stocks", eventhough there is no universally agreed upon price below which a stock must sell in order to qualify as a penny stock. Some individualls consider that only stocks trading for under a dollar a share should qualify as a penny stock. Other investors classify all stocks trading for less than $5 per share as penny stocks.
There is an agreement that a stock must sell at a relatively low price to qualify as a...